The 5th Edition Residential Florida Energy Code requires that:
- Each house pass a Blower Door ( House leakage ) test with 7 air changes per hour (7 ACH50) or less (Effective July is, 2017)
- Documentation of verified duct leakage test results is provided when declaring a value other than the default (prescriptive and performance path)
- Mechanical ventilation is implemented for houses that test at 3 air change per hour (3 ACH50) or less for the blower door test
Is equipped for readily provide energy code compliance testing services and training throughout the entire state, to builders documentation is submitted to the building official immediately following a passing test.
Understands the importance of getting a Certificate of Occupancy on time,
therefore we strive to make this new transition as easy as smooth as possible for everyone.
Energy code services include:
- Blower Door Testing
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Energy Code Compliance Training (Blower Door & Duct Leakage )
- Services for Single & multi-Family